Accessibility Statement for Primal Health Clinic Website
Primal Health Clinic is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Primal Health Clinic takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Primal Health Clinic Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.Primal Health Clinic’s Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Primal Health Clinic Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Primal Health Clinic Website:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (877-239-3083)
- Visitor and mailing address:
1804 Black Lake Blvd SW, Ste 101
Olympia, WA 98512
- DRIVING DIRECTIONS We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Accessibility of Primal Health Clinic Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Primal Health Clinic Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Primal Health Clinic Website:
- 3rd party media, videos and images.: Media provided by 3rd-parties may not have text alternatives or captioning. because We cannot ensure the ADA suitability of 3rd-party content.. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 2-5 business days.. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter an issue.
Primal Health Clinic assessed the accessibility of Primal Health Clinic Website by the following approaches:
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Primal Health Clinic